HOW TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION FOR ENROLMENT?
The enrolment application for studying at public and private higher education institutions in Slovenia (faculties, professional colleges, academies) must be submitted online via the eVŠ web portal for all undergraduate and postgraduate study programmes - portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/.
- SUBMISSION OF THE ENROLMENT APPLICATION
Candidates submit their enrolment applications with a username and password throuh the eVŠ website portal at http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/?locale=en.
- Submission of the application requires a username and password that you create upon entering the registration session. Copy them both down, since the registration can be completed only by confirming your username and password via the web connection that you will receive at the e-mail address specified in the registration. The username and password are also needed to re-enter the application.
- The completed enrolment application form must be printed, signed and sent by registered post with all the supplemental documents by the application deadline set by the call for enrolment of the designated higher education institution (the address is written on the upper left corner of the printed application form).
- INFORMATION ON STUDY PROGRAMMES
Before filling in the enrolment application, candidates should verify whether they fulfil the conditions stated in the call for enrolment regarding the desired study programme and also review which criteria are considered when the number of applications exceeds the available number of enrolment spaces.
The admission requirements vary depending on the individual study programme. Detailed information is available on the website www.studyinslovenia.si and on the websites of the higher education institutions.
The number of available places for all study programmes is limited. This information is published in the call for enrolment issued by the university or independent higher education institutions for each study programme.
Calls for enrolment are published separately for undergraduate and postgraduate study programmes.
For students from EU Member States, the enrolment procedures are the same as those for Slovenian students. The places available for such students are included in the quota for Slovenian students. For foreigners from non-EU countries there is an additional number of places available.
- CALLS FOR ENROLMENT - DEADLINES
- First cycle (undergraduate) and second cycle integrated Master’s study programmes (medicine, veterinary science, etc.) – at the beginning of February of each year at the latest.
- Second cycle/ Master’s study programmes – from March until the beginning of June of each year.
- Third cycle/ Doctoral study programmes – from March until the beginning of June of each year.
Other deadlines stipulated in the call for enrolments that candidates should meet:
- The deadlines for tests of specific aptitudes, abilities, and skills scheduled by higher education institutions when they are a requirement for enrolment in the study programme.
- The deadlines for submitting supplementary documentary evidence required by the call for enrolment.
- The deadline by which candidates have to pass a Slovenian language exam prior to enrolment in the first year and in similar cases.
- SENDING APPLICATIONS AND SUPPLEMENTAL DOCUMENTS
The address where candidates should send the enrolment application for study and other supplemental documents by registered post is indicated in the upper left corner of the application form.
Candidates who already possess school certificates acquired abroad must send certified copies by the date determined in accordance with the call for enrolment.
Candidates who have not yet finished their education send the application for enrolment without supplemental documents. School certificates should be sent subsequently.
- HELPDESK FOR ISSUES IN MEETING THE E-APPLICATION FORM
Support for eVŠ, e-mail: evs-prijava.mizs(at)gov.si, T: +386 1 478 46 59
(from 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM weekdays during the open application deadlines).